Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional Free Download
Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional Free Download Latest Setup from InstallIntoPC. Offline installer standalone setup of Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional.
With Hex Workshop, you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. You can also work with data in its traditional format and data types using our integrated architecture viewer and smart bookmarks. Data editing is fast and easy with our comprehensive features that allow you to: skip a file or sector area, find or retrieve data, perform statistics, precise tasks, and order, compare binary files, generate checks and mounts, view character distribution and export RTF or HTML publishing.
Hex Workshop includes Sector Editor with disk thinking tools, Base Converter converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, Hex Calculator that supports arithmetic and bitwise performance, expression calculator supports flexibility, conditional, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise functionality, and a data display designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from translated images.
Features of Hex Workshop Hex Editor Professional
- Highly customizable visual interface
- The Display Builder uses C-style structures in the data inside the editor and allows the user to view and edit that data.
- Smart Bookmarks allow users to add bookmarks to a file with tasks, statistical functionality and data types. Users can view and edit both the bookmark and the bookmark value.
- Color maps allow users to use color attributes in hex sequence or character ranges to help identify data within a file.
- The data display allows users to use color palettes in their data to help identify patterns.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 30 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.