Battlefield 2042 is one of the most anticipated games of the year. You can download it from InstallintoPC
The 2042 battlefield is the sixth chapter of one of the world’s most famous war games. Developed by EA, the latest Battlefield comes with a real story, new game modes, the greatest maps ever created for the game, and the opportunity to play as a team in an amazing fight. Want to get game highlights and a complete game schedule? Then read on – we can’t wait to tell you all about it!
- Game modes: Battlefield 2042 (also known as Battlefield 6) will bring back the old Conquest and Breakthrough modes that fans are already familiar with. In addition, there will be two alternatives. The first one, called Hazard Zone, promises new information, high-level statistics, and team-based experience. The second new mode is still full of mystery and confidentiality, but EA will release the details on July 22nd, 2021 during their EA Play Live event. However, what we do know is that the game will not include a single player campaign or the classic battle mode.
- Maps: The Battlefield 2042 maps will be the largest for franchises and will allow up to 128 players, the highest number ever in the series. There will be seven maps in total when the game starts. Each map aims to provide players with unique information from real locations: Orbital will be set up in Kourou, French Guiana, Hourglass will be in Doha, Qatar, Kaleidoscope in Songdo, South Korea, Manifest in Burani Island, Singapore, discarded in Alang, India, Breakeway in Queen Maud Land , Antarctica, and Renewal in Eastern Desert, Egypt.
- Experts: Another new feature of the Battlefield 2042 expert system. Depending on the original four stages of the game, each Specialist will have his own Special and Practice, with the opportunity to customize everything else! This also means that players will be able to choose their Specialist and customize in a way that increases collaboration within the team and increases their chances of success. At the launch, there will be 10 Experts and we already know their four names: Webster Mackay, Maria Falck, Pyotr “Boris” Guskovsky, and Wikus “Casper” van Daele.
- Live service: In conjunction with many other shooters, Battlefield 2042 will have seasonal releases every three months with two Battle Passes, one free and one paid. In this way, the story of the game will continue to evolve and new Professionals and content will be added, including maps and weapons.
System Requirements of Battlefield
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-8350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 / NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 660 2GB
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 560 / HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50GB