10 Best CD/DVD Burning Software For Windows In 2021
Most of you would agree that there is a big difference when you watch your favorite movies on a laptop compared to watching them at a home theater. When you’re alone on a lazy Sunday, all you want to do is put on your favorite couch and watch movies or shows from your house. On the other hand, if you want to spend quality time with your friends or loved ones, a home theater is definitely better.
However, you should download the best DVD burning software to your Windows operating system that saves you time and helps you watch it on a larger screen. While burning a DVD of your favorite files doesn’t take much; however, you can make it even easier by choosing the right type of software. To help you with your selection, we are writing down 10 free burning software for Windows 10, Windows 7, and other types of Windows:
Best CD/DVD Burning Software 2021
BurnAware is a stand-alone solution for making CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The tool helps you to create a bootable disk and CD / DVD audio and video quality. There is a high-quality option available for power users, including boot settings, UDF partitions and versions, data recovery and disk partitions. BurnAware is not free for personal users. If you are looking for the best DVD burning software for Windows, your search ends here.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 13.8
Version 13.8: Added M3U8 and Unicode playlists support. Added support of network paths in audio playlists. User interface improvements for screen readers. Improvements to MP3 and FLAC audio tags reading. Improvements to file extraction in Unpack ISO tool. Compatibility improvements for latest revision of Windows 10. Resolved issue with disc free space checking in Data Recovery tool.
October 8, 2020
October 8, 2020
Windows 10, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP Additional Requirements None
Total Downloads 3,629,940
Downloads Last Week
2. Ashampoo Burning Studio
Ashampoo is one of the most popular CDs and DVD compilers and offers multi-disc backup and audio CD ripper integrated. The tool aims to reduce the heat of CD / DVD burning by providing a simple and easy-to-use interface. Ashampoo is popular for its products in the field of useful tools and offers the same level of quality in disc burning.
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free has an intelligent, cut-out interface over many free DVD burners, with explicit options for burning different types of discs: data, audio, and video. You can also use the software to copy disks, burn and make images (ready to save a copy of a CD or DVD to your hard drive), then back up and restore the selected files.
The backup tool isn’t as compliant as dedicated software (no editing, for example, and you can’t choose to do additional backups), but it does help with tasks like making duplicate files, such as photos. You can also set release rules so that certain file types are not included in your backup (like system files, for example).
If you want a CD and DVD burner that just does your command without lighting your eyes, AnyBurn is for you. The tool is also available in a portable version that fully works to free you from installation. It works as soon as you have finished downloading the files even if you are on a flash drive. AnyBurn is available with two supported systems running 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows operating system.
Windows 7, 8, 10 and Linux
Our next choice is AnyBurn in the list of the hottest DVD-burning software for Windows 10 as it is one of the best freeware available on the market.
This tool has no hardware, but does not prevent it from supporting some technical features that are hard to find in other important freeware tools.
- It has a responsive UI.
- It supports burning all types of discs and all types of formats.
- Available in fully functional mobile version.
- Allows you to burn folders, files, photos, etc.
InfraRecorder is a flaming and free DVD-burning software for Windows, free to download with a large collection of features. You can use the tool to create custom details, integrated mode projects, and burn them to merge discs or get disc images. You can use InfraRecorder to scan a SCSI / IDE bus with devices and collect information on their capabilities.
Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and Vista
We have included InfraRecorder as our next tool in the list of the best DVD burners because it allows you to rewrite discs in more than one way. With an interactive and simple UI, you can easily use this tool.
You can record audio in WAV, WMA, OGG, and MP3 formats.
Includes support for two-layer discs.
Allows you to create ISO DVD and CD files.
You can erase discs that can be rewritten in 4 different ways.
DVDStyler is a free DVD authorization program for making DVDs that look great. It allows not only the burning of video files to DVD that can be played in almost any independent DVD player, but also the creation of individually designed DVD menus. Open Source Software is also completely free.
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- create your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready-to-use menu templates
- create a slideshow image
- add many sub-tracks and sounds
- support for AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV, and other file formats
- support for MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3, and other audio and video formats
- multi-core processor support
- use MPEG and VOB files without re-encoding, see FAQ
- place files in a different audio/video format on a single DVD (tileset support)
- an easy-to-use interface with drag and drop support
- flexible menu creation on the basis of awesome vector images
- image file import in the background
- place buttons, text, pictures, and other graphic items anywhere on the menu screen
- change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and image elements
- to measure any button or click object
- copy any menu item or whole menu
- customize navigation using DVD script
6. WinX DVD Author
WinX DVD Authorization software enables novice to burn MP4, MKV, AVI, VOB, FLV, MOV, ISO and other videos to DVD disc easily. It can customize DVD DVD home, custom DVD menu, subtitle, and more.
DVDs burned with the help of this highly burning DVD burning software Windows 10 usually have high quality output. Powered by built-in video encoder.
It also allows you to add subtitles and can help you set the aspect ratio correctly. This tool can help create video DVDs and burn data files to discs.
- It can easily convert video files into VOB format.
- It also helps to collect more VOBs to make a complete DVD with menus.
- WinX DVD Author provides a built-in tool for downloading videos from YouTube.
- This tool also supports basic video editing functions such as shearing.
7. Nero Burning ROM
Nero Burning ROM for Windows CD, DVD, and Blu-ray burner also contains some of the key features that make it stand out. Nero Burning ROM con rip from your discs, copy files CD into other CD’s, DVD’s and Blu-Ray’s and burn your computer data into hard formats.
Windows 10, 8, 7
This free DVD burning software has been in business for a long time and is ready for use in technology. This software has an intuitive interface with advanced features. The burning process is much faster with this tool.
- It can be used to copy CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Provides SecureDisk feature for password / digital protection.
- The DiscSpan feature allows for the distribution of excess content to other discs.
- The app also provides technical support with live chat.
8. WonderShare DVD Creator
Wondershare DVD Creator is one of the applications that allow users to burn various types of media to disc for storage or other purposes This program can be used to customize your DVD video projects as well, by providing a high level of quality for the finished product.
This is the perfect solution to reduce all DVD-related issues and that is why we have included you in our list of the best DVD burner software. With an attractive UI, you can use this tool to burn videos in 150 formats to DVD / Blu-ray disc / folder / ISO, etc. Video conversion tool that helps burn CDs and DVDs.
- Allows you to edit DVDs with the built-in video editor such as trimming, cropping, watermarking, and adding subtitles.
- It also supports the heat of the music on the CD.
- You can burn a backup data disk.
9. True Burner
True Burner is a straightforward and free DVD-burning software for Windows 10 and Windows 7 that is well-defined for its compatibility. In addition to making standard DVDs and Blu-ray CDs, True Burner also performs rigorous burn tasks such as making bootable discs and writing disc-session discs. Allows you to create custom CDs, multi sessions and CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs with various file systems.
- Free for personal use
- Create CD / DVD / Blu-ray Discs, CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs
- Create audio CDs and MP3 CD / DVD / Blu-ray Discs
- Create DVD-Video
- Create and burn startup images
- Copy CDs and DVDs
- Depending on the award-winning software BurnAware 2 UI / SDK
- Supports all current hardware connectors (IDE / SCSI / USB / 1394 / SATA)
- Supports UDF / ISO9660 / Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
- Flying text for all types of photos (no drive-to-first section)
- Automatic verification of text files
- Supports CD-Text and Unicode characters
- Supports Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (32 and 64 Bit), no need to drive
10. Power ISO
PowerISO is a powerful CD / DVD / BD file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, build, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and import ISO files via a virtual internal drive. It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO offers a one-stop solution. You can do everything with your ISO files and disk image files
PowerISO, in fact, is a Swiss military knife for visible disk handling, due to the abundance of additional features. Among these, you can find an audio CD ripper, audio converter tool, bootable USB drive maker, USB drive cleaner, CD / DVD / BD copy tool, and a rewritten disk eraser.
PowerISO lets you create checks, compress or convert documents, create or write disk image files, and convert ESD files to ISO format. You can find all of these tools (and more) in the “Tools” menu. See? We told you it was accurate.